Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: KASSSSY o PEE uh!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    GRAWR!!!

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] nice to see your smiling face my beautiful friend..... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    chloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *G*
    You always know JUST exactly when I need a boost like that.
    Nice to see you too, pretty girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl*G*
    Thanks demon one.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] u!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kassy....
    red sox come here march 31st to play arizona.....
    I will be behind the red sox dug out [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ^GOD^!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get Outtttttttt~Does My Elaine From Seinfeld ~SHOVE~ *LOL*
    EXCELLENT,,,,I gotta say I am beyond jealous.
    Dayummmmmmmmmm, how did u get such good seats????

    I am praying, that this year, our Budweiser rep/salesman for the Liquor store I work for, will be able to get me and hubby tickets for any game, but more importantly, one against the YANKME SPANKME'S *G*
    Tho, i don't know that i would be able to control myself during a Yankme's game,,,
    Ya would prolly end up seeing me on the 11'O'clock news *L*
    GO SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!
    And ^5 GOD, good for u that u get to see the game.


    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a great person got me those tickets...
    just surprised me with them.........
    I had to promise to make it thru at least half the game with out being kicked out [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww lucky duck!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ^GOD^~~~
    Will u be honestly be able to hold out............and keep "in control" of the game???*L*
    I gota say........if it were the SOX vs. the spankmee's
    I feel the SOXXXXXXXXXX would prevail...
    I am SURE i and hubby will get tickets...............
    goooooooooooooo soxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ALSO, GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,why is schilling being subpeoned about steroid useage??

    <font color="#d65a10"><font size="1">[ March 11, 2005 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font></font>

    <font color="#d65a10" size="1">[ March 12, 2005 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rage for Order's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not God, but I can answer that question for you...

    Curt Schilling was given a subpeona to talk about steroids because he was one of the most outspoken players about the rampant use of steroids in Major League Baseball.

    He was one of the people at the forefront to get this new testing program implemented in time for the 2005 season. Hence, even though he has no personal knowledge of players using steroids, or any names to add to the wild speculation that is surrounding the sport, Congress found it reasonable to summon him to Capitol Hill.

    I apologize for jumping in before God, but having the answer, I figured I may as well throw it in there.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    HI Rage For Order~
    Thanks so much for responding.
    I am a HUGE Sox Fan but wasn't aware of Schilling having an opinion FOR or Against.
    Then I thought they were trying to say he himself was "using".
    I appreciate ya taking the time to respond..
    Thank You. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kassy~*~*~*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have my aunt and grand mother here ....kassy

    they brought me red sox and patriots shirts*L...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •